Top 50 Wishes for Your Sibling for Raksha Bandhan
Top 50 Wishes for Your Sibling for Raksha Bandhan – A bond between a brother and a sister or between brothers or between sisters is the best in the whole world. This is so pure that nothing can top this bond. Our siblings are our first friends and also the truest ones that stay friends for the rest of our lives. This bond is never the same and it changes over time throughout your life.
You are really close when you are kids, it changes to a bitter relationship when you are teens, and then you are the closest when you are adults. A sibling is the only person who can annoy you, love you, be there for you, and tease you. They are the only ones who will get you scolded by parents and they are the only ones who will stand against the whole world to support you. This Raksha Bandhan, you have to celebrate that special bond between you guys.
So, as the starter pack for the day, you can send them some cute messages and wishes that bring a smile to their faces. Find out the Top 50 Wishes for Your Sibling for Raksha Bandhan.
Top 50 Wishes for Your Sibling for Raksha Bandhan
- Dear Brother/sister, I am very glad that you are always by my side, and I couldn’t ask for more.
You are my best friend, my happiness, my guide and my mentor in this life. You are someone I can always count on for being my best companion.
- Dear sister, you definitely annoy me when you steal my clothes and wear them even before I did but I would not settle for any other sister other than you. You are the only one who gets a pass even in sharing clothes. Be with me forever.
- Dear bro/sis, We might be miles apart on this Raksha Bandhan, but your love and friendship remain forever in my heart which cannot be hampered by this distance. On this festival, I wish for your health, happiness and success from the bottom of my heart. Let’s meet up soon.
- Hey Bro/sis, Happy Raksha Bandhan! I cherish your promise of affection more than anything in this life. Having a sibling like you is the greatest accomplishment of my life. I am so glad God chose me to be your sibling in this life. Your love, your care is everything to me.
- Hey brother/sister, on this Raksha Bandhan, I wish that we both get so successful in our lives that we can execute all our travel plans together, spoil our parents with the life they deserve, go to late-night parties, and shop without checking the price tags, forever. Love you.
- On this auspicious and very special day of Rakhi, I pray for all good things in your life and that your life is filled with happiness, prosperity and good health. May you be successful and happy throughout your life. I am very proud to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister, I want to travel the whole world with you by my side, except for my honeymoon trip, and yours too. Let’s pray we get the best men in our lives who love us more than we love each other. Yes, the standards are high but you are responsible for it. Happy Raksha Bandhan, veere! Love you.
- Happy Rakshabandhan bro/sis! Having a sibling like you is a godsend for me, on most days! The rest of the days, you are just annoying. But, have to admit that you always take care of me and I feel safest around you. Give me my gift now.
- Hey brother, thank you for existing. I cannot even think to have a life without you. You make my life filled with immense laughter. You are the unpaid therapist our parents gifted me. I would always love to be around you, for the rest of my life. Expecting an even better message from your side now! Happy Rakhi.
- Hey brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan, send me my gifts asap, love you!
- Hey brother/sister, can’t wait to celebrate this beautiful festival with you. Let’s get the day started.
- Hey brother/sister, I am very lucky to have you in my life. You always take care of me, guide me and support me.Thank you for being you.
- Hey, today is a very special day because today is the day of my sister and her brother, the day of us. Let’s rock it together.
- Brother, you are everything to me. You are my first love and you will always be in my heart. Happy Rakshabandhan!
- Hey brother, nobody in the whole world takes care of me like you do. Gotta thank our parents for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Hey, thank you for spoiling me, for bringing me treats, for treating me like the princess that I am, for always taking me out for Coffee, for talking to me when I am sad, for saying sorry every time I get angry
- Hey bro, thank you for raising the standards in my life of the kind of man I want. Thank you for letting me know that I cannot settle for anything less because I deserve the best.
- On this day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to express how I really feel about you. You are the most special person to me and I love you so much. That’s it, I am done, your turn.
- Hey, my little angel. I love you very much and I care for you very much. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Today is the day when you get to spoil me with gifts brother, make sure to keep it grand. I will thank you grandly.
- My heart only prays that you always laugh and smile.You always take care of me and I feel safe around you. Love you, today and always.
- To my brother, the one who always knows how to make me laugh when I am at my worst. You are the best brother any sister could ask for. I love you more than anything.
- Hello my comfort zone, my sunshine in a human form, my happy place, my best person in the whole world, and the loveliest person of my life, I love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan. This day reminds us of the sweetness of a brother-sister relationship!
- To my brother, you are the best in the whole world. You are my hero, my role model, and my best friend. I love you more than words can say.
- Siblings are lifelong friends. So, are you. Always be the one! Love you, happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You never say no, you never say that’s impossible, and you never say that I can’t do anything. That’s my bro who makes things possible. I love you, Bro.
- We might not be together on this Raksha Bandhan, but that doesn’t change anything. I still want my gift, send it asap, thank you and love you.
- Hey brother/sister, I promise to always take care of you and protect you. Wishing the same from your end too! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thank you for always sorting the clumsy me, thank you for always holding the anxious me, thank you for always calming the over-worried me. Thank you for being you, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear brother/sister, even though I am far away from you, you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey bro/sis, thank you for always being my best friend and proving it too, for holding my hand, and making sure that I am always okay. Happy Rakhi bhai/behen.
- Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let’s promise to make kickass memories together. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Having you means I don’t have to worry about losing my best friend for life, ever, no matter how hard it’s gonna get, I know you will be there for me. Love you loads.
- It’s Rakhi today, let me tell you that I wait for this day for the whole year because you have to legit gift me loads of things on this day. Send it asap bro, love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You must know that I wait for this festival throughout the year to see you tie a Rakhi so religiously on my wrist and pray to God for my well-being. I couldn’t have asked for a better sister.
Quotes from Famous People
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
- “Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. – Robert Rivers
- “A brother is a friend given by Nature.” – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
- “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” – Cali Rae Turner
- “Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding” – Lemony Snicket, Horseradish
- “Siblings fight, pull each other’s hair, steal stuff, and accuse each other indiscriminately. But siblings also know the undeniable fact that they are the same blood, share the same origins, and are family. Even when they hate each other. And that tends to put all things in perspective.” ― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration.
- “Power, that’s one thing, but the love of family and of siblings is more important, is more powerful than any other power at least earthly power, at least earthly power.” – Sander Levin.
- “That’s the way it is with firstborns. Mom and Dad may think they’re in charge, but the firstborn knows better, and so does the youngest sibling.” ― Kevin Leman, The Firstborn Advantage: Making Your Birth Order Work for You.
- “We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We’ve been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws.” – Rose Macaulay
- “Your brother and sister, if you have them, are the brother and sister you know best. They may not be the ones you like the best. They may not be the most interesting, but they are the closest and probably the clearest to you.” – James Salter
Here were all kinds of wishes for all kinds of brothers and sisters. Each sibling shares a special bond with their sibling and let us tell you that each bond is different but special. So, whatever kind of bond you have with your sibling, you will find a wish related to that in this list.
Find the wish that relates the best to your bond with your sibling, customise it as per your liking, and send it to your brother or sister. Also, do not forget to give some cute gifts to your sibling because Raksha Bandhan is all about spoiling your sibling to the fullest. So, shower love on them, and make them the happiest. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you all.
Top 50 Wishes for Your Sibling for Raksha Bandhan – A bond between a brother and a sister or between brothers or between sisters is the best in the whole world. This is so pure that nothing can top this bond. Our siblings are our first friends and also the truest ones that stay friends for…