Lactose-free, Dark, Spongy and Soft chocolate walnut cake recipe!
Soft chocolate walnut cake recipe – Are you lactose intolerant? Are you looking for a unique lactose-free chocolate walnut cake recipe? If yes, then you have landed at the right place. The best part about this recipe is that you just need 10 minutes to whisk this lactose-free chocolate walnut cake and have a great party with the perfect dessert.
Walnuts and chocolates are made for each other and a perfect blend for taste thus get ready to satisfy your taste buds with every crumb and lick.
Soft chocolate walnut cake recipe
Soft chocolate walnut cake recipe So, here it goes!!
Unsweetened cocoa powder: ¼ cup
All-purpose flour: ¾ cup
Powdered sugar (Brown/white): ¾ cup
Salt: ¼ tsp
Vanilla extract: 1tsp
Baking Powder: 1tsp
Vegetable oil/ olive oil: ½ cup
Chocolate chips: ¼ cup and more for sprinkling on the top of the cake
Walnut: ¼ cup chopped and more for sprinkling on the top of the cake.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Coat a round pan with olive oil/vegetable oil and place a baking paper at bottom of the pan. Coat baking paper with oil.
3. Take a bowl and add flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and baking powder and sift together all these dry ingredients.
4. Then add vegetable oil/olive oil, vanilla extract, and eggs. Stir it till you get a smooth batter without any lumps. Remember you need not to whisk it for a longer time, whisk it till a smooth batter form.
5. Add chopped walnuts and chocolate chips in the formed batter. Then pour the prepared cake batter into the prepared pan coated with vegetable oil.
6. Tap the pan on the kitchen counter gently to eliminate all bubbles of batter. Do it a couple of times till the time when there are no remaining bubbles left in the batter.
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips and walnuts on the top of the batter and get ready to bake your delicious cake.
8. Bake the batter for 50 minutes while the time of baking can vary with the different type of ovens and different sizes of pans. Check your cake after 30 minutes of baking, insert a sharp knife in the cake to check the doneness of the cake. If you get your knife clean without any residue of cake when it comes out then your cake is ready else it needs to bake again for few minutes.
9. Then remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for next 10 minutes in the pan. Take a sharp knife and run it around the edges to turn it onto a cooling wire rack. Then allow it to cool completely.
10. When cooled, sliced and enjoy each crumb of the mouthwatering cake. The ices get thicker once cooled.
Bake a delicious cake now! Surprise your family!
Things you should know
• The time of baking can vary with the type of oven and the size of the cake.
• To get nicely looking cake, cover your cake with loose aluminum foil after 30 minutes of baking when your cake gets proper brown on the top else you will get over browning cake.
• You can store the cake into refrigerator into an airtight container and can enjoy it till one week.
• Don’t over mix the batter and bake it properly.
• Before icing and dressing the cake, allow the cake to cool properly.
Soft chocolate walnut cake recipe – Are you lactose intolerant? Are you looking for a unique lactose-free chocolate walnut cake recipe? If yes, then you have landed at the right place. The best part about this recipe is that you just need 10 minutes to whisk this lactose-free chocolate walnut cake and have a great…