The summer has arrived and the season of the blueberries is on. Blueberry is used in various smoothies, cakes, and juices. Anthocyanin is the reason behind the purple color of the cheesecake. These are not just delicious to eat but as well as these offer many health benefits to people such as it improves the heart and bone health.
In this sultry and humid season of the cheesecake, a piece of the chilled blueberry cake offers a delectable taste. The cake loaded with cream and blueberries is the choice of everyone. So if you are looking for a recipe to bake this cake on various occasions then have a look:
- Melted butter: ¼ cup
- Graham cracker crumbs: 1 cup (if you are not able to find Graham crackers from the market then you can also use digestive biscuits instead of Graham crackers)
- Crushed white sugar: 2 teaspoon
For the main cake
- Cream cheese: 2 packets of 8 ounces each
- Crushed white sugar: ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 Tsp
- Number of eggs: 4
- Softened sour cream: 1 cup
- Jelly blueberry: 1/3 cup
- Fresh blueberries or frozen one: 2 cups
- All-purpose flour: 2 Tsp
The procedure used to prepare blueberry cake!!!
- First of all, preheat the oven at 165 degree Celsius or 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 30 minutes. While the oven heats, prepare your ingredients for the oven.
- First of all, crush the graham crackers well. Then mix 2 tablespoons of melted butter and sugar into it.
- Take a round pan of 9 inches and then place the mixture prepared in step one into the pan.
- Now you have to mix the cream cheese. Simply mash the cream cheese and mash it until it becomes completely soft and creamy.
- In the same bowl, beat the sour cream with a ¾ cup of crushed sugar. Add vanilla extract as well as all-purpose flour into it and beat the whole mixture. While you are beating this mixture, you have to add 4 eggs into it. Remember that you have to put one egg at a time into the mixture, don’t just put all the 4 eggs at once. Continue to beat after adding every egg. Again, in the end, beat the complete mixture to have a soft and creamy texture.
- Now pour a layer of the white and creamy mixture onto the layer of the graham crackers.
- Then put the cake pan into the pre-heated oven and then bake it for an hour.
- After baking the cake, let it cool down and then remove the cake pan from the oven.
- Now, put a layer of the blueberry jelly onto the cake using a spoon and then decorate the cake using fresh and frozen blueberries. Use your creativity to decorate your cake as much as you can.
- Then refrigerate it for 3 to 4 hours and then serve chill and cool cake.
And get ready to receive compliments from your guests on your baking. If you love baking then this cake is a must-try thing for you.